This event is a funmatch tournament for BZFlag league players. The competition format is a single-elimination table. To participate, you will need to group up with some other players (depending on the team sizes for the event) and register on this site as a team. Each of you must log in to this site to generate a player record. One of your team members must then create the team using the registration page. The other team member(s) must then navigate to the same page and accept the team invitation. After the minimum team member count has been met, your team will be listed on the home page. Teams will be seeded (ranked) relative to other teams by the average of their Leagues United individual player ratings. After the close of registration time, all teams are frozen, and all ratings are updated one last time to create the final seeding. A single-elimination bracket is then created, and teams are assigned to spots based on their seeding. Depending on how many teams register, some teams may have a bye into the second round. Teams will then compete against each assigned opponent until only one team remains, which will be declared the winner.
- All standard league rules are in effect.
- There will be no ties in the initial team seeding. If two or more teams are rated equally, they will be seeded in order of registration time.
- Teams shall decide among themselves where matches shall take place. All official league match servers are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Matches shall be twenty minutes in length, except for the final match, which shall be thirty minutes in length. Once started, matches shall not be arbitrarily paused, but may be paused for technical issues affecting one or more players. Delays in matches should be avoided if possible because they affect matches in the next round.
- Teams that fail to appear for their scheduled match by the scheduled time will forfeit the match, and if it is their first match, they will be disqualified and will not be ranked in the final results. If fewer then the required number of team members appear for the match start, or if a team member leaves, becomes unresponsive, or is banned, the match shall be played with uneven teams until another team member is available. In the extreme scenario where no players from either team involved in a scheduled match arrive in time and the match cannot be played, the team with the lower seeding will be disqualified.
- In case of a tied score at the end of a match, the team with the lower ranking will advance and the team with the higher ranking will be eliminated.
- At the conclusion of each match, the winning team is responsible for reporting the result of the completed match to a league administrator. They will then check this site, or ask the reporting administrator, for their next match assignment.
- Any player who refuses to play an assigned opponent may cause his team to be disqualified and may be banned from future events. A player who causes serious disruption to the competition or who commits a serious violation of league or tournament rules during the competition may also be banned from future events.
- Any issues that arise which are not covered here will be adjudicated by any league administrator(s) present.